Saturday, November 18, 2006

Drake + Coffee Time Muffins

I went to the Drake Hotel on Friday night for the first time, and it's quite fun. Everyone there was friendly and even Sarah Taylor and that other blonde fudgepacking guy VJ from Muchmusic were there.

And then the weirdest thing happened. On my way home, I stopped in at the Coffee Time. I had a craving for one of their chocolate chip muffins. At 2:30 in the morning, I'd expect they might not have any muffins left at all.

But to my surprise, the display case was packed with muffins of every kind. So I bought one and get this.......it was fucking warm. I almost fainted. I always thought Coffee Time just went around to the other donut shops and took the muffins the other places were going to throw out.

So the lesson to be learned.....if you want fresh muffins from Coffee Time, go at 2:30AM.

3 comments:

BagelHot said...

So okay the muffins were warm. Did they taste any good?

Zee said...

Craving for muffins? You pregnant?

Wade Marshall said...

Not pregnant...the strip only had one line. Your profile is private, what are you hiding?